Are you interested in establishing citizenship in a politically stable, tax-friendly country with a prosperous economy and great opportunities and conditions for investment? Then the sun-soaked shores of Malta are ideal for you!
Integritas can save you the hassle of paperwork. We will provide you with professional advice and submit application forms on your behalf.
Read below to find out how Integritas can help you attain citizenship in one of the most highly desired countries in the world with one of the most reputable passports.
What are the benefits of acquiring a Maltese passport?
Becoming a Maltese citizen grants you the following advantages:
- Citizenship in a well-respected, economically, and politically stable European country.
- Eligibility may also extend to the applicant’s dependents including spouses or partners in a relationship, children up to the age of 28, parents and grandparents under specific terms.
- Maltese citizenship that is inherited by descendants, even if born outside of Malta, which includes the right to live, work, and study in any of the EU countries, as well as Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland.
- Visa-free travel to over 184 countries in the world, including the UK, USA, and Canada.
- A high standard of living.
- Top educational opportunities. Malta has an array of private and public schools to choose. Your children can also attend the University of Malta for free, and receive a stipend.
- Free healthcare in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Stability and security. Malta has one of the lowest crime rates in all of Europe and has been a member of EU since 2004.
Dual Passports: Retain Your Previous Citizenship
Malta has a Citizenship programme, the Maltese Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment, launched in November 2020.
Will I have any Responsibilities after becoming a Maltese Citizen?
Every individual who acquires citizenship will be expected to act within the boundaries of the Constitution of Malta and Maltese laws and act in the best interest of the State. If such individual decides to be registered for tax purposes in Malta, taxes would also need to be paid on an annual basis. Obtaining the Maltese citizenship does not mean one will be taxed in Malta. The taxation depends on the country of tax residency.
The Constitution of Malta requires all citizens to exercise their civil rights by exercising voting rights. This however is only valid if the individual has been a resident of Malta for six months preceding the eighteen months period prior to an election.
Why Maltese Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment (CBE) is the way to go
The Maltese Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment (CBE), is the easiest way attain Maltese citizenship. Within approximately 12 or 36 months (depending on chosen option), you can receive your Maltese passport, with all the benefits that are attached.
When you complete the first part of the application for the CBE, the residence application stage, you will attain your Schengen Residence status. This status is valid until issue of passport.
The Maltese Citizenship by Direct Investment program provides an individual with an opportunity to become a Maltese citizen after making an investment in Malta as per the requirements of the Regulations.
The eligibility criteria for Maltese Citizenship for Exceptional Services by Direct Investment (CBE) is very well defined, and Integritas’ seasoned experts are ready to guide you through the process.
Interested in learning about your current residency entitlement or eligibility for permanent Maltese residency? Contact us today at Integritas for more detailed information!
Other Ways of Obtaining Maltese Citizenship
Other Means of acquiring the Maltese Citizenship are Citizenship by Birth, by Marriage, or by Naturalization.