The Grenada Citizenship by Investment program is one of the newest programs available to investors. The Grenada passport offers visa-free access to over 140 countries and an unprecedented opportunity to obtain US Green Card. The investment in real estate is as low as USD 220,000 and could be resold after 5 years. The investment covers the entire family and citizenship is passed down through generations.
Additionally, the USA offers a simplified procedure of employment after obtaining a diploma in Grenada.
- Contribution to the National Transformation Fund of USD 150,000 (single applicant) or USD 200,000 (main applicant with a spouse or a family of four);
- Investment of USD 220,000 in Six Senses Hotel in Grenada (must be kept for a minimum of 5 years).
- Grenada is a part of E-2 Visa program which allows the Grenadian citizens to move to the USA through a simplified procedure (business investment of approximately USD 150,000-USD 250,000). Dependents could be included in E-2 application (with the right to work and study in the USA).
- The applicant obtains the Grenada passport in 3 months.
- To finalize both the Grenada passport and USA E-2 visa procedures, it takes approximately 9-12 months.