The Grenada Citizenship by Investment program was launched in 2013. The Grenada passport offers visa-free access to over 140 countries and an unprecedented opportunity to obtain US Green Card. The investment in real estate is as low as USD 220,000 and could be resold after 5 years. The investment covers the entire family and citizenship is passed down through generations.
Additionally, the USA offers a simplified procedure of employment after obtaining a diploma in Grenada.
- Contribution to the National Transformation Fund of USD 150,000 (single applicant) or USD 200,000 (main applicant with a spouse or a family of four);
- Investment of USD 220,000 in Government pre-approved tourism accommodation in Grenada (must be kept for a minimum of 5 years).
- An investment in pre-approved real estate: USD 350,000
- Grenada is a part of E-2 Visa program which allows the Grenadian citizens to move to the USA through a simplified procedure (business investment). Dependents could be included in E-2 application (with the right to work and study in the USA).
- The applicant obtains the Grenada passport in approximately 3 months.