A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND INVEST IN CANADA
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is one of the most popular options among
business people seeking a new permanent resident status.
Benefits of the program
- Canadian permanent resident status for the investor and his family (spouse and children under 22 year-old) upon landing;
- Investment 100% guaranteed by the Quebec government;
- Financing option available.
A maximum of 1,900 applications will be accepted duringthe intake period;
Applications can be submitted before the annual quota is reached or until August 31, 2019, whichever occurs first.
- Have, alone or with accompanying spouse, net assets of at least Can$2 million, including amounts received by donation more than six months before the application is filed;
- Have management experience for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate;
- Intend to settle in Quebec;
- Sign an agreement with an authorized financial intermediary and invest Can$1.2 million for 5 years at 0% interest (approximately 70% of the required amount can be financed).
Investors who demonstrate an advanced intermediate knowledge of French, are not subject to the quota, and their files willbe treated in priority.
Application for the Canadian citizenship can be submitted after having been physically in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 1,095 days (3 years) in the last 5years.
Immigration Process Summary
- Investor provides requested documentation for preliminary assessment.
- If the preliminary assessment is successful, the complete application as per government guidelines is prepared and submitted to INTEGRITAS along with required fees.
- INTEGRITAS analyzes the application and makes sure it is suitable for submission to the government.
- Application is submitted to the Quebec government.
- Investor may be asked to attend a selection interview in Montreal.
- Investor who qualifies will receive the “Intent to issue a Quebec Selection Certificate” and must transfer his/her investment within 110 days.
- INTEGRITAS receives the investor’s funds and transfers the required investment of Can$1.2 million to the government.
- The government issues the Quebec Selection Certificates for the investor, his/her spouse and dependents.
- An application for a Permanent Resident Visa is submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- A Permanent Resident Visa is issued (after medical and security checks).