- Two-island West Indian nation located in the Caribbean Sea, smallest sovereign state in the Americas
- Major language: English
- Area: 261 sq km
- Population: 55,000
- GDP: USD 945.9 mil
- GDP per capita: USD 17,090
- St Kitts and Nevis is famous as a banking and taxshelter haven
St Kitts and Nevis program is the oldest existing CBI program. The passport of this Caribbean state allows visa-free access to 156 countries, including the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Russia. There is no residency requirement.
There are two main ways of acquiring citizenship:
- Government Contribution – USD 150,000 for a single applicant; USD 195,000 for a family of four; USD 10,000 for each additional dependent.
- Real Estate Investment of minimum USD 400,000 or joint investment of two or more applicants providing each invests at least USD 200,000 in real estate worth minimum USD 400,000.
The passport in acquired in 3 months. However, there is a fast track procedure of 2 months where a higher government fee applies.
Moderate due diligence.
- Visa-free access to 156 countries, including the Schengen zone, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK and Russia;
- No residency requirement;
- Applicable to the entire family;
- Attractive tax regime;
- Possibility of fast track process of just two months;
- Citizenship valid for life and transferrable to the descendants.
In the past, St Kitts and Nevis program had a notorious reputation, however its image today has significantly improved.