India is one of the most populated countries in the world and has a lot of financially potent individuals. Many of these individuals have been attracted by the possibilities that Malta offers.
Malta has taken the opportunity to create the Individual Investor Programme (IIP) and attract financially stable individuals who recognize the potential of this small but prosperous nation.
Advantages of the Maltese Passport for Indian Nationals
- Free travel and the right to work within the Schengen space
- Visa free entry to 162 countries such as UK, USA, Canada and many more
- Free high quality education and health care
- Short processing time of only 12 months
- Stable economy in a country where economy has grown by 6.7% in only 1 year (2017) that accelerated to 7.5% during the last quarter of 2018
- Lifetime citizenship not only for the main passport holder but all the immediate family members
Integritas Group, a professional and authorized firm specialized in corporate services and citizenship by investment, can assist and guide you with your transition to a new life in Malta.
Mandatory Criteria for Indian citizens to obtain Maltese Citizenship
The Indian applicant for Maltese citizenship is required to make a direct contribution to the Maltese Government’s National Development and Social Fund as follows:
- 650,000 Euros for the main applicant
- 25,000 Euros for the spouse and each minor child under the age of 18
- 50,000 Euros for each child between the age of 18 and 26 and each dependent parent over the age of 55
- All applicants must have a clean criminal record as extensive check with the Interpol will be carried out by Malta authorities.
All applicants need to contact Approved Agents that are authorized to guide with the whole IIP process.
Integritas Group with its professional relationships in Maltawill ensure the Indian clients a complete and smooth service throughout the entire citizenship acquiring process.