Why not consider the option to relocate to a relatively safe and a beautiful country like Malta? Here at Integritas, we suggest the Malta Residency Visa Program (MRVP) that grants permanent residence in Malta by making an investment.
The Maltese Islandsare in the centre of the Mediterranean Sea that consist of Malta, which is the main island together with the sister islands of Gozo and Comino.
Hot summers and the mild winters characterize Malta’s Mediterranean climate, a popular factor with all residents and tourists visiting all year round.
The locals are warm, welcoming and English-speaking. The country is safe and secure and prosperous in various sectors such as banking, gaming, tourism, real estate and corporate services.
Malta is very popular with high net-worth foreigners. As far as foreign investors are concerned, the Maltese authorities have laid a red carpet for them in the form of the Malta Residency Visa Program.
The Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP) was introduced in 2015 and has been one of the most successful European investment immigration programs allowing its applicants and their families to permanently reside in Malta and be able to travel freely to the European countries in the Schengen zone.
The MRVP application preparation and submission process does not require the personal presence of the applicants and can be submitted even during the time pandemic restrictions.
The benefits of the MRVP are:
- Right to live in Malta indefinitely
- No minimum requirement of stay in Malta
- No automatic tax implications
- Risk free.
The MRVP has 4 minimum requirements:
- A government contribution of €30,000,
- An investment in government bonds or any public company listed on the Malta Stock Exchange of €250,000 EUR to be retained for a minimum of five years – after the 5 year period, the applicant can sell these investments accordingly.
- A leased or purchased property in Malta.
- A private health insurance policy with coverage in Malta and EU.
In total, the application takes around 5-9 months to be processed and completed.
If you are interested, get in touch with us for a complimentary consultation at no obligation.