Malta Permanent Residency Program (MPRP), a fast-track residency-by-investment programme based on property investment and government contribution regulated by L.N. 121 of 2021
The MPRP grants Permanent Residency in Malta under one application to all the successful applicants and qualifying family members for life and aims to attract more foreign investment.
Successful applicants can stay indefinitely in Malta and travel visa-free to the Schengen countries. The program also has no minimum physical stay requirements in Malta.
Applicants can choose between two paths to obtain permanent residence with a reduced Contribution fee for those who opt to purchase a property in Malta ,a country that is a member of the European Union, the Schengen Area and the Commonwealth of Nations.
We are approved Agents by the Maltese Government (AKM-AGEN-21) and can assist with the whole process.
What are the benefits?
- A Malta permanent residence permit to recipient and dependants;
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen for life;
- The right to reside, settle and stay indefinitely in Malta;
- The ability to apply for Long Term Residence status and naturalisation as a Maltese citizen after a certain period of residence in accordance with the citizenship laws of Malta;
- The possibility for the main applicant spouse/partner to add children born or adopted after the approval;
- The possibility for children of the main applicant and/or their spouse/partner who marry, to add their spouse/partner and any direct dependants;
Eligibility may also extend to Applicant’s dependents including spouses or partners in a relationship, children, parents and grandparents under specific terms.
Read on to know the details about the Malta Permanent Residency Program (MPRP).
Let Integritas Handle Your Application
From paperwork to communication with authorities, the Integritas Group can organise and advise you along every step of the application process. Our professionals are experienced, and we can make sure that your application conforms to guidelines, so it will be handled by authorities as expediently as possible.
We are authorised to submit application forms for the Malta Permanent Residence Programme directly to Malta Residence Visa Agency (MRVA). This means minimal paperwork for you while Integritas’ professionals care for your application.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our professionals.