Saint Kitts and Nevis Quick Facts
- Two-island West Indian nation located in the Caribbean Sea, smallest sovereign state in the Americas
- Major language: English
- Area: 261 sq km
- Population: 53, 490
- GDP: USD 0.87 bln (2020)
- GDP per capita: USD 15,246 (2020)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis is famous as a banking and tax shelter haven
Saint Kitts and Nevis programme is the oldest existing CBI programme. The passport of this Caribbean state allows visa-free access to 156 countries, including the Schengen area, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, and Russia. There is no residency requirement.
There are two main ways of acquiring citizenship:
– Contribution to the Government Sustainable Growth Fund – USD 150,000 for a single applicant or main applicant and spouse; USD 190,000 for a family of four; USD 10,000 for each additional dependent.
– Investment in pre-approved real estate of minimum USD 400,000 to be held for at least five years or joint investment of two or more applicants providing each invests at least USD 200,000 in real estate worth a minimum USD 400,000, to be held for at least seven years.
The passport in acquired in approximately three months. However, there is a fast-track procedure of 2 months where a higher government fee applies.
Moderate due diligence.
- Visa-free access to 156 countries, including the Schengen zone, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, and Russia.
- No residency requirement.
- Applicable to the entire family.
- Attractive tax regime.
- Possibility of fast-track process of just two months.
- Citizenship valid for life and transferrable to the descendants.
In the past, Saint Kitts and Nevis programme had a notorious reputation. However, its image today has significantly improved.